Sunday, December 1, 2013

Macallan Durkin



I'm Macallan! I'm a freshman at SUNY ESF and i'm a Wild Thang! I've always loved animals and have learned a lot about taking care of them and the rules and regulations that are on animals in captivity. I've had animals from alligators to sugar glider, from coatimundis to patagonian cavies (above). I love my animals and i like to utilize my captivity of them to educate the world on the beauty that comes from nature and the importance of preservation of these animals and their environment. You need a home for an animal? call me up. You want to know some random WILD fact about some species? I'm your girl! Read through our blog and contribute to our weekly elements to find out more about having and handling animals in captivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment